Identify training needs, skill gaps and business risks the easy way
Once you know your training needs you can plan how to meet them effectively. This is the aim of the skills audit.
A skills audit is a review of your existing skills against the skills you need both now and in the future. It can help you to identify your existing skills, identify what skills you may need to carry out your existing work and role more effectively and to plan, develop and improve the skills and knowledge needed for your future career.
The key benefits of a skills audit are:
- Valid and valuable Workplace Skills Plans.
- Improved skills and knowledge.
- Lower training and development costs because development efforts are more focused.
- Acquisition and use of information that can be used for purposes such as internal employee selection and placement.
- Increased productivity as people are better matched to their positions.
We have a range of bespoke skills audit assessments for each profession. Delivered electronically (via email/web) to each employee, the results can be centralised and analysed as an organisation or by individual skill.
HR managers can use our online service to identify training needs, deficiencies and priorities.
Performance managers can measure how the workforce is improving over time and what the impact of training spend is.
Managers can determine if there are any significant workforce risks such as single points of failure.
View a sample report
Easy analysis and reporting
<br\>Our integrated online dashboard shows you the status of your workforce at a glance
Ready to find out more?
Find out how it works
Competitive pricing, depending on the number of employees and frequency of your audit.